Entry’s proprietary technology is changing the way winter maintenance is being handled across North America. From homes to corporate campuses Entry’s liquid residue and chloride-free formulation puts an end to the mess and harm caused by granular chloride salts. Entry melts quickly and prevents re-freeze in extreme sub-freezing temperatures.
Entry liquid ice melt residential
- Residue-Free formulation eliminates the mess and expense of cleaning up ice melt materials inside of homes and buildings.
- Liquid formulation eliminates the abrasive affect that granular products have on flooring surfaces.
- Neutral pH reduces the risk of damage to high value flooring surfaces such as hardwood, tile, granite and marble.
- Chloride-Free formulation is safer for pets.
- Chloride-Free formulation and neutral pH makes Entry safer for concrete and other surfaces.
- Chloride-Free formulation is safer for turf and ornamental plantings.
- Chloride-Free formulation will not leave white stains on leather and suede shoes.
- Chloride-Free formulation and readily biodegradability makes Entry safer for the planet.
- Chloride-Free formulation is safer for drinking water.
- Chloride-Free formulation is safer for metal railings and doors.
- When used as directed Entry will turn slippery into safe in less than 30 seconds.
- When used as directed Entry will melt snow and ice to temperatures as low as -63° F/-53 °
- When used as directed Entry will prevent re-freeze to temperatures below 0°F/-19°
Free shipping to all states (except Hawaii) and Canada. Additional shipping fees may apply to certain regions of Alaska and Canada.